How to upload a video to YouTube
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- Click on the video icon at the top right hand side of the window, which can be found next to your user icon, messages, apps, and notifications.
- Click ‘Upload Video.’
- Press ‘select files to upload’ to find the video file saved on your computer. Or, drag and drop it into the window.
- Add title: “Competitor – Country – Poomsae – Class – Vlado Pozezanac Open”
How to share videos
- Start watching a video on
- Under the video, click Share
- A panel will appear, presenting different sharing options.
- Choose option;
Copy the link:
- Click the Copy button to copy a link to the video that you can paste in this form and submit for Competition.